You and your Ex have split up and you're doing everything you can to get over them. You've read all the articles and blogs about what you're supposed to do and generally they all tell you the same thing:
1) Surround yourself with friends and loved ones
2) Share your feelings of hurt, anger, and sadness either verbally or in a journal
3) Make sure you eat well and get exercise
4) Disconnect from your ex on social media (i.e. Facebook and Twitter)
5) Delete all of the photos of you and your Ex so you can move on
Uh...oh. "Houston we have a problem"
The thing is...maybe you're just not quite over your Ex, you're not ready let go, or maybe you think you might get back together. Whatever the reason is, you know the problem: You find yourself swiping through the photos of your ex boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, or partner. In the end you don't feel any better, you regret having done it, and you tell yourself you won't/shouldn't do it again. But you do anyway.
Don't beat yourself up. It's important for you to know that you're not alone. You're not weak. You're not a lost cause. You're going to get over your Ex. You're going to find closure. You can do this!
At KeepUntil, we are building a game-changing mobile application that is going to empower you and puts YOU in the driver's seat. We'll hold your photos and give you some time away from constantly looking at them. You choose when you're ready to have them back.
Comment below and share what would help you get over your Ex faster and get on with your life!